Our Corporate office in Newport Beach is seeking an individual to join our sales team.
Our ideal candidate is a high-energy, upbeat team player who wants to contribute to our success and is looking for a long-term career.
The Regional Vice President is responsible for implementing strategy for a given region which consists of between 500 and 1000 facilities. Specific responsibilities include, maintaining effective sales policies, and compliance with company standards to ensure quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction in Business Etc. operations for a given region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, education, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a sales related industry
- Experience within sales
- Must possess excellent judgment, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proven knowledge, experience and a history of success in sales and dealing with people from a distance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) and strategic thinking skills
- BA degree
- Sales experience
- Computer literate